Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bad Days..

Yesterday was a bad day. Yep it was one of those days. It started off bad, and it just got worse!
It seems as though everyday has been somewhat bad lately. If its not a fight at work with one of my idiot coworkers its a fight at home with my idiot boyfriend, or if I get lucky and theres no arguments I'll stub my toe or step on a tack, etc.
Today, a favourite blogger I follow made a video post. Although she is typically not a "vlogger" she is pretty funny when she makes them and I think she should do it more often ;)
It was about bad days. She was talking about how bad her day was and how she'd ran into someone who was having a worse day and it made her feel a bit better knowing no matter how bad her day is, someone else's day was so much worse.
That was exactly what I needed! I then began thinking of my troubles and all my friends that had confided in me about their's. Their problems are soooo much worse than mine. So I know this is evil, but i'm so glad I have only the small problems I do!
I guess my lifes not so bad after all!

No comments: